Skip to content
- He thinks his writing is genius and cryptic, but it’s really just indecipherable nonsense.
- He’s never happy with how he’s portrayed in the local press.
- You think he lives somewhere near Vallejo, but you’re not really sure where, or if he even has an apartment.
- He’s always exaggerating his accomplishments to try and impress you.
- He’s really proud that he came up with his logo himself, and it shows. He tries to get everyone to wear his pins.
- He’s weirdly obsessed with happy couples and thinks love is bullshit.
- He has a gun.
- He absolutely should not have a gun.
- He’ll disappear for months and then pop up again out of nowhere, expecting everyone to make a big deal about him.
- He hasn’t even done that much, but he gets a lot of attention in his scene for saying outrageous things.
- He takes credit for other people’s work.
- He clearly has some serious unresolved issues with women.
- He reminds people of the unabomber, and not in a good way.
- He might be Republican Senator Ted Cruz?
- He’s probably dead by now.